Saturday, June 13, 2009

Haircuts & Mr. T

On the agenda for today was to give the boys haircuts.

The A-Team van just happened to pull up to our front gate as I was getting the clippers out and ready for my makeshift barbershop.

After the quick photo opportunity with Mr. T, I trimmed the boys up, so that they are clean cut and ready for the rest of their day. I have also been doing the cooking for the children for the weekend, while we send the local staff on their holiday breaks. I would like to think that the children have taken a special liking to my versions of their favorite Mozambican dishes, but then again there isn't much that you can do to spice up a good porridge.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

that's awesome. their smiles are great!

3:30 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

it does my heart so much good to see paulo smile like that!!!!! thanks for the pick me up! :)

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby B.A. Baracus = freaking awesome! So who does that make you...Hanibal, Murdock or Faceman?

11:22 PM  
Blogger I am Bethany. said...

justin.
this is hysterical.
i'm so glad you guys are having some lighthearted fun time. bon appetit.

6:00 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

if you have cinnamon...that can often help "spice up" porridge.

10:40 PM  
Blogger annaelyse said...

freakin hilarious!! what a fun time for them (and you!)

10:28 AM  
Blogger amy said...

Oh my. Yesss.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Leave it to you dude. leave it to you. Love it. Where's your BA picture? Don't tell me you didn't participate in the shenanigans - hope you're well man -

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home