Sunday, May 10, 2009

Did you know that hippos hibernate?

So here is a little known fact... This blog is about to come out of it's dormant/hibernated-state and you will see new writing very shortly.

My tickets are bought (bags not yet packed), but I am leaving on a jet-plane very soon. I plan to fly out of Kansas City on the 31st of May to my second home in Mozambique. I can't wait to be back with my friends there, serving alongside them as they rescue children. I love that I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a part of this amazing ministry that takes responsibility for the homeless, abandoned, orphaned children in the community.

Over the last 4+ years I have grown to see everyone there like family, and can't wait to return to live, and do life with them for the summer. I will be in Mozambique for June, July, and the first part of August, so make sure to check back frequently for updates, stories, pictures, and hopefully lots and lots of adventure.

Tell your friends, family, and anyone else that might be interested in following, as this hippo website comes out of hibernation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home