Friday, June 01, 2007

Why Am I Up? It's 2:45am.

Yes, I realize that I leave for the airport in five hours, and I am still not packed, and I need some sleep. I'm exhausted. Wish me luck as I continue to try and pack the rest of my gear, so that it is ready for me to drag out the door in the morning.

I need to post this quick thank you. I have had a great week that has included getting many things needed to be done in order to leave the country for two months, but my week has also included many quality hours spent with friends. I feel so loved and supported by those that are in my life. It is great to know that I have such a great support system. Thank you!

I will post an update as soon as I have an internet connection and have something worth sharing. Take care.

jb

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger annaelyse said...

pring for you right now as amy g is at your house picking you up! maybe you'll get some sleep on your flight? can't wait to get your first africa post!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger amy said...

Yes! Sardines!!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. It's Andrew from last Sunday morning. The mewithoutYou concert was stupendous. They actually didn't go on till after 10 o'clock. So i don't know if you ended up making it out there or not. I hope your flight is going well (you are probably in the air now).

Also, one more thing. I get to play onstage with mewithoutYou in less than two weeks in Oklahoma City. I'm gonna play my didgeridoo. They are letting anyone who plays an instrument play with them on tour.

My e-mail is Andrew.J.Custis-1@ou.edu

11:25 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

you go get yourself a photo of a hippo...a big hippo at that and dont come back until ya got one! (ok well at least try for a photo and please come back...for a i know we are all gonna miss you!) :) oooh and if you get a chance other photos of wildlife would be cool too.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home