Sunday, June 08, 2008

check out this new blog

So I have a confession to make, I have been working on something else while here in Mozambique. It involves another blog, and I think that you all need to go and check it out.

Amy G. and I have created a photo project. Before I left, we set up many different topics that we would both try to capture with our cameras. It has been somewhat like a photo scavenger hunt, where she is looking for an image that represents the topic in the United States and I am trying to find an image that represents the topic while here in Mozambique.

I hope that you enjoy our work. Go check it out at this link: decidedly different. You can leave us comments with ideas for other topics to seek out in this photo cultural study.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Yessss.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home