Friday, June 08, 2007

Larium Dreams -- Part II

It is a blessing that the larium dreams were not as crazy this week, but I will say that I am a little disappointed because they are entertaining to everyone. This post is somewhat delayed because of set backs with Internet connections and time changes and adjusting to my new home for the next two months. By the way, I am working on getting pictures loaded, and it is taking much longer because of slow connection speeds.

Without any more delay, here is the Larium induced dream that I had on Sunday night in Nelspruit, South Africa. I will keep it short and simple. For all of you that don't know I don't really care much for Oprah. She drives me crazy, and I don't enjoy watching her. I had a dream that I made a major sacrifice and married Oprah, so that I could have access to her money. Our relationship was all for the babies at the babyhouse in Mozambique. She sponsored the house and paid for all the diapers, food, and other supplies for the house. It was nice, but I had to put up with her philanthropic, publicity-seeking ways.

Our weekend has begun, and Pieter, Rika, and their three boys left for their monthly getaway to South Africa. They left early Thursday morning, and left Ashley, Molly, Gloria, Luis, and I her to take care of 10 children. The house has calmed down since the Texas team left yesterday, and the children are getting back into their routine. We had a group from Brazil stop by the house today, and they wanted see the babyhouse. It has been neat to meet people from all over the world while here in Mozambique.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the pictures. what did they say about manuel?

11:33 AM  
Blogger annaelyse said...

that's a pretty hilarious dream friend. way to take one for the team and the baby house.

9:45 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Justin I miss you. I am housesitting over here in Brookside again and we missed you. Mark and Manuel and Bruce and Jessica were here but there was no you and Sean and no random movie watching or slipping on the ice.

I want to be in Africa too.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home