Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Need Your Help

By the way, I have been trying my hardest to let others know about this blog. It makes it more fun to write when I know that I have people reading. I also want to use this website to increase awareness for Africa, and what is happening while I am there.

If you would just make a simple link from your blog or website to mine, that would be a huge help! I want as many people as possible to be able to participate in reading, while I am gone. If you have friends that might be interested in my trip please share about my website with them. I would be honored! Also, I love to know if you are reading, please post a comment, or send a note to justinberger5@gmail.com .

Thank you so much.

jb

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home