Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sorry for the Delay in Posting

As I sit here with a window open, I can hear the choir from a church across the street, practicing for their Sunday morning service (imagine the sounds of stereotypical African Church Choir and you have what I am enjoying). I decided that I needed to post a quick explanation of the delay in my posting. At the end of every month Pieter, Rika, and their three children take a trip to South Africa for supplies, and a bit of a getaway. When Pieter leaves, he takes his computer with him, and without his computer we have no Internet at the house. I have been continuing to write while he was gone about everything that has happened in the last couple of days and I posted it today. Make sure to read back a couple of posts to make sure you haven't missed any of the story. I am also trying to upload some more pictures to my flickr account so check that out also.

Molly and I are leaving for South Africa tomorrow morning via the bus. It is sure to be an adventure and probably will have a story to follow. We have to leave Mozambique because you can't be in the country for more than 30 days at a time on our passport without renewing our visas.

This gives us a good excuse to take a short trip. We will be in Nelspruit, South Africa from July 1st - 4th. We have rented a VW Cabrio and will be hanging out, checking out Krueger National Park, and a place called God's Window. I'm sure that we will find other things that we want to do also. It should be a good break from all the work at the baby house. I will take lots of pictures to share. We are both excited for the short break in the action. I don't know if I will have internet access while I am gone, but check back regularly for new updates. I miss everyone at home and hope all is going well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home